What are your cover materials?
We presently offer a choice of 4 basic cover types:
- Full Grain Leather – these are European and South American sourced hides. Colours range from tried & true classics to some bolder colours. See our Full Grain Albums page for more details and a picture of cover swatches.
- Linen & Book Cloth – these albums feature a selection of Italian book cloths and our very popular natural linen. See our Linen & Book Cloth Albums page for more details and a picture of cover swatches.
- Synthetic Leather Albums – these are our 100% man-made covers and are totally animal friendly. We’ve been careful to source synthetics that look & feel like the real thing. We love them & we think you will too. See our Synthetic leather Albums page for more details and a picture of cover swatches.
- Photowrap Albums – these are the albums for those that need maximum visual impact. Our photo wraps are 100% printed covers front, back & spine. This gives you a massive blank canvas to play with. We use a thick laminate to protect our photographically printed covers from UV & moisture. See our Photowrap Albums page for more details and a picture of cover swatches.
- *NEW* – Bamboo – with the launch of studio (our upcoming design & order platform in 2017) we’ll be introducing a new bamboo album cover. Details pending.
See swatches of all our album cover materials by visiting our gallery page or by clicking the facebook icon in the main menu.